Writer2l is a word processor which breaks your novel into chapters and scenes, helping you keep track of your work while leaving your mind free to create. It will not write your novel for you, suggest plot ideas or perform creative tasks of any kind.
Inspired by yWriter.
- Free & Open Source
- Simple Requirements - PHP on the top of the Symfony and it uses MySQL
- Organize books -> chapters -> scenes
- Organize characters, location, items and link theme to scenes
- Characters names and avatars generator
- Scene revisions. All edit versions are stores
- Auto saves to avoid a lost of data
- Statistics per book/chapter/scene (spent time, writing speed, total words, total letters)
- Export as pdf, html preview
- Multi-lingual. Currently supported English, Latvian and Russian
- yWrite6 backup zip-files import
Try our demo. Demo data resets once an hour.
Writer2l is under active development, but is available right now. There may be a bugs or ugly design
You can use Writer2l on our hosted servers. Now it's free of charge without any limitations
Writer2l is open source under MIT License and can be installed as self hosted.
Inspired by yWriter and BookStack.